Save GIFs from Twitter on iPhone is available now and you can Save GIF from Twitter on Android after you see our tutorials. Even Save GIF from Twitter for Windows is possible. The GIFs image on Twitter is not the original GIF file. When the GIF is uploaded to Twitter, GIF can automatically become a short video .mp4 file. For this reason, you cannot save GIF from Twitter directly.
The strategy below can help you simplify this process to make downloading Twitter GIFs become always easy. Let’s dive directly in!
1. Save GIFs from Twitter on iPhone
As a way to download & Save GIFs from Twitter using iPhone, first, you need to install a totally free app called GIFWrapped. Here’s how to use this app in order to save GIFs.
- Launch the Twitter app, get the tweet containing the GIF you wish to download. Then tap about the Share button.
- Select “Share Tweet via…”, then tap on “Copy URL to Tweet”. A flash notification will state you that this URL to tweet has been copied for the clipboard.
- Open GIFwrapped and choose looking tab. Then tap for the “Use the Clipboard” option. In the wink, you’ll view the resulting GIF file. The screenshot below helps guide you in saving it for the Camera Roll afterward.
- The actual Photo apps have supported the GIF files, you may open Camera Roll and enjoy your animated GIFs.
GIFwrapped also offers a tab named Photos to produce all GIFs you may have stored in your Camera Roll. Moreover, it integrates really well with iMessage, I like by using an app to email GIFs and talk with my girlfriends. If you’re a GIF enthusiast, next they have to be each of your favorite apps.
2. Save GIFs from Twitter on Android
If iOS users can download Twitter GIFs using free apps like GIFWrapped. Android users also provide their unique weapon. Then Google Play Store has several apps that allow you to download GIFs within a few steps. And in this post, let me introduce a powerful one named Tweet2gif.
It does work much like GIFWrapped. All you have to do is launch the Twitter app, find the GIF and copy the URL to Tweet (select “Copy Url to Tweet” from the tweet’s upper-right corner menu).
Once you’ve copied the URL on the clipboard, open Tweet2Gif, click “Paste”, then “Download”. You can select to download it either like a GIF file or optionally because of the MP4 video file.
3. Save GIFs from Twitter for PC (Windows 10/8/8.1/7) & Mac Computer
GIFs on Twitter are all actually changed to video files automatically after uploading but still being marked as GIF. So that you can’t simply right-click a GIF post and choose “Save image as…” while you normally do on many other sites.
the best step is to add on from Chrome and Mozilla which makes the option “Save images” now available in the right-click menu every time you right-click on a GIF image on Twitter. Using a Chromium web browser like Google Chrome, all you want is to install this extension called Twitter Video Assist.
Once previously being added, you could start utilizing it right away without configuring anything. Now you may notice a GIF on Twitter and wish to save it, just right-click on there, then select “Save this Twitter video”. The browser will begin downloading the GIF immediately, as being a normal image.
Clicking the extension’s icon for the bar, you may select “options” to do even more settings. You may choose to specify download path and file name, save GIF as GIFs or MP4, save Twitter videos as MP4 or TS.
When you aren’t using Chrome Browser, or don’t need to install an additional extension, this is another choice. Of course, you’ll possess a little more work to do in order to get the GIF but don’t worry, it’s still not so time-consuming.
- Go to Twitter, copy the link to the Tweet and then go to this URL https://ezgif.com/optimize
- Paste the Tweet link within the “Paste Image URL” field. And hit Upload!
- This process can result in an mp4 video, scroll down and click on “Convert to GIF”. You can even play around with a variety of different choices here including Fram rate or size before converting. After you hit the Convert button, it can output a GIF right beneath. You can now save it simply by right-clicking and select “Save images as…”
You will find many opportunities and have many ways to Save GIFs from Twitter for PC on Windows 8/8.1/7/10, XP, Vista & Mac. Observe by saving GIFs from Twitter to find users that you can add to make your smartphone more comfortable. At the next post, I will introduce you to a more useful and interesting post, so keep visiting our post.