Download Twitter Videos iPhone is available now & Save Twitter Videos for iOS. Follow this tutorial, to get your favorite videos on Twitter to your Camera Roll. Twitter is just about the biggest social networking sites across the world. And similar to the others, it doesn’t allow users to download video content. However, when you really need to Download Twitter Videos iPhone, to easily watch again or re-share with friends, you totally can.
In this post, I’m about to teach you two solutions to save videos from Twitter on your iPhone. Without jailbreak/computer and PC Mac, you can aquire Twitter videos instantly to your Camera Roll by utilizing the first method. Your second method can be utilized when you have your computer nearby or perhaps you choose to store videos on your PC Windows, to prevent not having enough iPhone space for storage.
How to Save and Download Twitter Videos on iPhone
We’re likely to install an application named Documents. How come we’d like this app? – I want to explain its functionality and the way you could take full advantage of it.
Because app’s description for the App Store, Documents is really an “essential app almost every iPhone and iPad that functions as a bridge between local files as well as cloud storage, have real profit download files using built-in browser”. A real difference relating to the built-in browser for this app with many other browsers like Safari or Chrome would it permit you to save files completely from URLs. As an example, when a URL to a slidemovie is http://example.com/file-name.mp4, just enter this URL into Documents’ browser and it’ll work as a relevant video downloader app permitting you to save the file. Though if you open the URL in Safari, it really plays the recording and there’s download option available.
The file manager on the app will likely let you copy and slowly move the downloaded videos into the Camera Roll. Here’s the full tutorial in order to save any files (don’t just Twitter videos) when using the Documents app.
- Download Documents here (free)
- Launch the Twitter app, chose the tweet while using video you intend to download. Next, tap over the drop-down arrow icon on the top menu right with the tweet and judge “Share Tweet via”. Should the share comes up, select “Copy Url to Tweet”.
- Now open the Documents app. You’ll view a small icon that seems just like the Safari icon found in the bottom-right corner. Tap with that icon to produce the built-in browser and visit http://twittervideodownloader.com.
- Paste the URL to the tweet thus hitting the Download button. Wait for a site to reload and generate download links. When finished, tap Download Video to download it.
- Get a new video name and also the folder that may keep the video if you need (The default folder is Downloads). Tap Carried out to start downloading the file. Should the video is saved successfully, the app will notify you, visit the predefined folder to seek out it.
- (Optional) Slowly move the video to Camera Roll: Change to the file manager and choose the folder which has the playback quality. Should you haven’t changed then it the default folder in Downloads.
To transfer the video to Camera Roll, tap and hold its icon then drag this to top left corner (where it says “Drag here”). Keep holding before the view switches for the folders screen. Drag the icon to Photos, keep holding to open up this folder, then drag it to all or any Photos and after this release your finger. Now you’re done downloading the Twitter video. Look at the Photos app and have it! I’ve aimed to get in touch with detailed as you possibly can :D, when you still need problems, you can view the recording below or leave a comment in this article.
If your website found in this article is just not working, you can use a simple search on Google, there several video download helper sites just like it.
You could find this process a little complicated?? However, it feasible for this can be an only method offered at the actual time. Hopefully, developers will continue to work on this issue and still provide us with an all-new handy method in the foreseeable future.
Save Twitter Videos using your Computer PC on Windows
With your computer Windows is less time-consuming compared to the first method. Just in some clicks…
- Open the web browser on your PC, pay a visit to Twitter to get the video you need to download.
- Choose the three dots icon and choose Copy URL to Tweet. Press Ctrl + C to get the URL to the Tweet inside the pop-up. If it’s on Vine, simply click through which the Vine website and right-click to the video with your browser and choose to Save video… (or simply a similar option). The file will likely the be stored in your disk drive as being an MP4 file.
- Visit http://twittervideodownloader.com/ Paste the URL that you’ve copied thus hitting Download.
- Wait for a website to have the download link. Once completed, check out the “Download” button to get started your download. Or right click and “Save Link As” to download
- Now you’ve downloaded videos successfully on your computer. It’s a chance to sync those to your device. With this step, you should use iTunes or any tool that lets you transfer files involving the computer and also your iPhone.
Tip: You may repeat these steps to download Twitter Videos to Android devices also. Android possesses an open file system so saving files might be so simple as on the computer.
Use Chrome extensions
When you usually have to download videos not just from Twitter but from various other media websites like Youtube, DailyMotion, Vimeo or Facebook… I suggest you install a helper add-on/extension with your internet browser. Currently, I’m using Google Chrome as my main browser and get an expansion named Free Videos Downloader HD installed. It does work just great! After adding the extension, simply click its icon to the extension bar (within the right on the address field). After which click “Plugins” to complete the configuration. It can open the latest tab and enable you to decide plugins.
From this point, you may switch on the plugin for Twitter only. If you need to download videos using their company sources which include Youtube, Vimeo baked into Tweets, then enable plugins of those sites too. That’s ok. Now whenever you open a Tweet containing a slidemovie, the extension icon will state you around the video download link. Simply click into it and then click the Download button.
When your preferred browser is Firefox, you can test the add-on named Video DownloadHelper.
You find many ways to save and Download Twitter Videos to iPhone and PC Windows. Observe the tutorial above, to find users that you can add to make your smartphone more comfortable. At the next post, I will introduce you to a more useful and interesting post, so keep visiting our post.